Yamaha YZF-R15 and YZF-R25 special editions launched in Indonesia
Snapshot: The limited edition models will be draped in the official Movistar and Tech3 livery for both these bikes specially for the Indonesia.
Looks like Indonesia never fails to seize the opportunity when it comes to the two wheeler industry. Many of the bikes, before coming to India, are launched in Indonesia and Yamaha is a big player there. And Yamaha has yet again left the Indian motorcycling enthusiasts envious with the recently launched special edition models of the YZF-R15 and YZF-R25.
The limited edition models will be draped in the official Movistar and Tech3 livery for both these bikes specially for the Indonesia. The production of these special editions will be limited only to 500 units for the Yamaha YZF-R25 and 3000 units of the YZF-R15. The changes, though, are limited only to the cosmetics and no mechanical upgrade has been done.
Speaking of cosmetic changes, both the machines will be inspired from the Yamaha’s MotoGP bikes. The Movistar edition of the YZF-R15 and YZF-R25 will get the trademark racing blue colour with the Movistar logo on the fairing. The logo is accompanied by the tag “Semakin Di Depan", which means "One step ahead" and is the spirit of Yamaha Indonesia.
The Tech3 edition on the other, similar to its MotoGP motorcycles, will come draped in the black colour with all the brand logos. The stickers on the body consists of the Monster Energy and Motul logos. Apart from these cosmetic changes, like we said above, there will be no change to the engine or any other mechanical part per se.
As for India, we are still waiting for the entry level R25 performance motorcycle from Yamaha.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-03-21 17:07:38Udit VishalYamaha Introduces YZF R15 Version 2.0 in new colors
- 2014-04-28 17:27:16Syed Shiraz ShahYamaha R25 caught on road
- 2014-04-30 19:23:17Udit VishalYamaha R25 Spied again in Indonesia
- 2015-09-16 12:48:50Prashant SinghYamaha MT15 spied getting tested in Thailand
- 2015-09-18 16:21:41Prashant SinghYamaha Motors India Launches the original R15 Version back again, named as YZF R15-S
- 2015-11-25 12:29:11Prashant SinghVideo - Yamaha MT-15/MT Slash to make its debut soon.
- 2016-02-12 11:24:38Prashant SinghYamaha YZF R15v3.0 cought getting tested on Indonesian roads
- 2016-02-22 11:23:30Prashant SinghYamaha introduces the YZF-R15 V2.0 in new colours and a higher price tag
- 2016-09-19 11:51:01Prashant SinghNext gen Yamaha YZF-R15 to get more power and ABS