Yamaha YZF-R25 boasts redline at 14,000 RPM!
Snapshot: Yamaha R25 recently got spied again in Indonesia and this time the bike revealed more interesting fact about itself
Its even less than 24 hours remaining for the Yamaha YZF-R25 to get unveiled in Indonesia but the fact is we are already overwhelmed with the daily coming detailed spy shots of this lil Yamaha. An overall outline of R25's design has already been revealed in spy images that flooded the internet world earlier and now this new snap revealing a more interesting fact about this new model. In this new image, the R25's instrument console got snapped that boasts the red line at 14,000 RPM which is not just exciting but also consolidates our belief that it would be powered by a twin-pot motor.
The R25 is the latest entrant in the quarter-litre segment that Yamaha has built on the traces of its Moto GP motorcycle, the YZR-M1. Powered by a 250cc engine, the R25 is expected to have the might of approximately 35 BHP on its tap. The bike sits on a tubular platform and while telescopic shock absorbers are there at the front wheel to handle road undulations, the mono shock setup is at the rear wheel to serve the same purpose. The company is all-set to unveil the production version of R25 tomorrow in Indonesia, so stay tuned to Bikeportal.in as we, undoubtedly, will keep you updated with all the technical details of this new baby monster from the Japanese stable.
Image Source - iwanbanaran.com
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-20 13:45:20Udit VishalYamaha launches YZF-R25 in Indonesia
- 2014-05-23 13:50:21Divyanshu BooraYamaha YZF R25 breaks records in Indonesian market
- 2014-05-28 18:42:16Udit VishalYamaha announces acceossories for YZF-R25
- 2014-06-05 23:13:18Udit VishalYamaha YZF-R25 hit track in Japan
- 2014-06-12 12:48:12Udit VishalYamaha YZF-R25 special edition is inspired from MotoGP's YZR-M1
- 2014-09-08 12:39:41BikePortal TeamCan India duplicate the Yamaha's R25 Indonesia's success?
- 2015-05-15 16:22:00Sunny SoralSpied - Yamaha YZF-R3 testing in India