Bajaj 'Festival of Speed' concluded on an exciting note in Delhi NCR!
Snapshot: A total of 6 riders made it to the final list from Delhi region, these riders will be trained all day at the MMRT race track in Chennai for the finals.
After its Austrian business partner, the Pune based motorcycle maker, Bajaj Auto, has stepped up the game by successfully arranging the motorsport carnival called as ‘Festival of Speed’ at Leisure Valley in Gurgaon. The event kick-started at 2pm and was held till the sun went down. It was the first of a kind festival ever happened exclusively for the Bajaj Pulsar owners and riders owning Pulsar bikes ranging from 200cc and above participated in the racing event in high spirits.
Apart from the racing, the festival of Speed hosted a number of crowd pulling activities including Skateboarding, Bicycle Motocross, Stunt shows, DJ performances, live concert and much more. A total of 6 riders made it to the final list from Delhi NCR which will be trained at the MMRT race track in Chennai.
Just like the Gurgaon city, a total of 6 riders each will be selected from cities like Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai and Chennai. and a total of 36 riders will make it to the Madras Motor Race Track, Chennai on 16th April which will be trained for a whole day and the winner among of them all will be awarded with a cash price of Rs 1 lakh and country’s first ever Pulsar Cup.
Commenting on this new initiative, Mr Sumeet Narang, Vice President – Marketing, Bajaj Auto Ltd said “Pulsar is the market leader in sports segment and it’s our endeavour to evolve the landscape and keep raising the bar of customer engagement. Conceptualising India’s first speed biking festival is another such offering for the sports biking enthusiast in the country. Pulsar is a loved brand and we wanted to create a platform for its loyal customers to experience a world class speed biking fest.”
He further added, “We hope to physically involve & engage over 40,000 riders / enthusiasts across the country through the mega show this year. More than speed, Pulsar is also about adrenaline and fun and hence the festival has been so designed.”
We are happy to see that the Indian motorsport scene is slowly and steadily picking up pace in the county. From KTM Orange days, Track days, Orange cups and now this Bajaj Festival of Speed we certainly see this heading towards a sweet sport. We hope manufacturers and private firms will come up with more exciting events like these in order to promote this sport in India. Stay tuned for more updates and type in your comments on the same in the section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-13 13:45:34 Udit Vishal Bajaj developing Pulsar 200 NS FI for the Indonesian Market
- 2014-05-19 18:19:45 Udit Vishal Bajaj launches Pulsar 200 NS FI in international markets
- 2014-05-29 12:03:40 Udit Vishal Bajaj introduces new color shemes for Pulsar series
- 2014-11-13 14:05:35 Sunny Soral Bajaj's old War Horse P220 Sells 4 times than Karizma Updates!
- 2014-11-27 16:51:32 Sunny Soral Spied - Bajaj Pulsar 200SS with ABS!
- 2015-03-18 12:12:01 Prashant Singh More details out from the Indian microsite for the Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- 2015-06-09 10:58:37 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto hints the launch of smaller capacity CS Pulsar
- 2015-06-23 12:07:53 Prashant Singh Bajaj increases the production of Pulsar RS 200
- 2015-07-17 13:35:19 Sunny Soral Black-Gold Colour Scheme coming for Pulsar RS200? Reports Suggest it may!
- 2015-07-23 12:42:11 Prashant Singh Pulsar RS200's crashes after front alloy breaks, says owner
- 2015-07-27 16:10:56 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto's official statement on Pulsar RS200's rim breaking accident
- 2015-08-07 11:24:38 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto to discontinue NS200 from the Indian line-up
- 2015-09-23 16:22:35 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto launches RS 200 in 'Demon Black' color scheme
- 2015-10-30 11:02:11 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto Hikes The Price of AS 200
- 2015-11-04 18:51:10 Prashant Singh Has Bajaj Auto discontinued the Pulsar 200NS from its line up?
- 2016-01-06 12:42:55 Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Tops 10 most searched bikes on Internet in 2015
- 2016-03-02 15:20:57 Prashant Singh All you need to know about the Bajaj Pulsar 'Festival of Speed' racing event!
- 2016-03-31 14:10:41 Prashant Singh Bangalore to host the next Bajaj 'FOS' event on 2nd April
- 2016-04-11 11:00:43 Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 spied getting tested in Pune
- 2016-04-18 12:19:19 Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar 200NS ABS spied getting tested
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29 Neeraj Jha Top 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-13 14:33:54 Neeraj Jha Bajaj Auto Finance enters partnership with India Post
- 2016-07-04 16:12:47 Neeraj Jha Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 gets new Red and white colour