Bajaj introduces new color shemes for Pulsar series
Snapshot: Bajaj introduces Pulsar 150, 180 and 220 in three new dual-tone colors
Bajaj Auto has refreshed its Pulsar series of motorcycles in new two-tone paint schemes. Now, the 150, 180 and 220cc models are available in three new dual-tone colors - Pearl Metallic White, Sapphire Blue and Cocktail Wine Red - without any additional cost. A few months back, Bajaj also introduced a similar update on its flagship model 200 NS.
Commenting on the launch of new range of Pulsars with two-tone colors, Mr. Sumeet Narang, VP (Marketing), Bajaj Auto said: "The Pulsar is India's No1 Sports bike for more than a decade now. As a market leader in the sports category it’s our endeavor to constantly offer our customers state of the art technology, best in class features & performance and of course great styling. We had earlier introduced vibrant two-tones in the Pulsar 200NS and received an overwhelming response from our customers and hence we have now extended the concept on the entire range of Pulsars. We are confident that the new avatars of Pulsar will appeal to the new age biker, who is seeking a bike that not only offers great technology, but also unparalleled aesthetics."
Bajaj has been updating its entire lineup to regain its diminishing share in the Indian market. The company recently launched the new Discover 125 while the Pulsar 200 SS and a few other models are also expected to get launched within this year. Bajaj also developing a more premium version of the Pulsar that will be based on the Duke 390, however, it's not expected to reach on the Indian roads before next year.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-13 13:45:34 Udit Vishal Bajaj developing Pulsar 200 NS FI for the Indonesian Market
- 2014-05-19 18:19:45 Udit Vishal Bajaj launches Pulsar 200 NS FI in international markets
- 2014-11-13 14:05:35 Sunny Soral Bajaj's old War Horse P220 Sells 4 times than Karizma Updates!
- 2014-11-27 16:51:32 Sunny Soral Spied - Bajaj Pulsar 200SS with ABS!
- 2015-03-18 12:12:01 Prashant Singh More details out from the Indian microsite for the Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- 2015-06-09 10:58:37 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto hints the launch of smaller capacity CS Pulsar
- 2015-06-23 12:07:53 Prashant Singh Bajaj increases the production of Pulsar RS 200
- 2015-07-17 13:35:19 Sunny Soral Black-Gold Colour Scheme coming for Pulsar RS200? Reports Suggest it may!
- 2015-07-23 12:42:11 Prashant Singh Pulsar RS200's crashes after front alloy breaks, says owner
- 2015-07-27 16:10:56 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto's official statement on Pulsar RS200's rim breaking accident
- 2015-08-07 11:24:38 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto to discontinue NS200 from the Indian line-up
- 2015-09-23 16:22:35 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto launches RS 200 in 'Demon Black' color scheme
- 2015-10-30 11:02:11 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto Hikes The Price of AS 200
- 2015-11-04 18:51:10 Prashant Singh Has Bajaj Auto discontinued the Pulsar 200NS from its line up?
- 2016-01-06 12:42:55 Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Tops 10 most searched bikes on Internet in 2015
- 2016-03-02 15:20:57 Prashant Singh All you need to know about the Bajaj Pulsar 'Festival of Speed' racing event!
- 2016-03-16 18:40:10 Prashant Singh Bajaj 'Festival of Speed' concluded on an exciting note in Delhi NCR!
- 2016-03-31 14:10:41 Prashant Singh Bangalore to host the next Bajaj 'FOS' event on 2nd April
- 2016-04-11 11:00:43 Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 spied getting tested in Pune
- 2016-04-18 12:19:19 Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar 200NS ABS spied getting tested
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29 Neeraj Jha Top 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-13 14:33:54 Neeraj Jha Bajaj Auto Finance enters partnership with India Post
- 2016-07-04 16:12:47 Neeraj Jha Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 gets new Red and white colour