Bajaj launches Pulsar 200 NS FI in international markets
Snapshot: Bajaj has made the Pulsar 200 NS Fi live on its global website
After making so much buzz in the market, Bajaj auto has finally launched the Pulsar 200 NS Fi on its global website. The company has updated the model on its micro site for Turkey (check here), revealing the full details of this recently updated model. Although, it can be an uninspiring development for most of the Pulsar fanatics as earlier the NS FI was expected to get some more power on its tap but, uninterestingly,everything remain same as its former carbureted version.
The bike is powered by the same 200cc, single-cylinder, water-cooled engine producing power and torque of 23.52 BHP at 9500 RPM and 18.3 Nm at 8000 RPM respectively. This engine's construction is much complicated as Bajaj has packed the motor with three spark plug in the favor of making it more fuel efficient. However, we have to see if this new fuel-injection system does make any difference to the claimed mileage figure of 58 kmpl for the NS.
This is not the first time when Bajaj has introduced a fuel-injected motorcycle. The first fuel-injected model was being the Pulsar 220 Fi which the company had launched around 2010 in the Indian market. But due to its severely falling sales, courtesy of the expensive price tag and mediocre performance, Bajaj had discontinued the model officially in 2011.
Although, Bajaj has not shared any word over launching this model in India but this injection system is almost confirmed to be featured on the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 200 SS that is expected to land on the Indian roads in the next quarter of this year.
Also Read: Pulsar SS200 reaches dealerships. But why?
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-13 13:45:34 Udit Vishal Bajaj developing Pulsar 200 NS FI for the Indonesian Market
- 2014-05-29 12:03:40 Udit Vishal Bajaj introduces new color shemes for Pulsar series
- 2014-11-13 14:05:35 Sunny Soral Bajaj's old War Horse P220 Sells 4 times than Karizma Updates!
- 2014-11-27 16:51:32 Sunny Soral Spied - Bajaj Pulsar 200SS with ABS!
- 2015-03-18 12:12:01 Prashant Singh More details out from the Indian microsite for the Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- 2015-06-09 10:58:37 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto hints the launch of smaller capacity CS Pulsar
- 2015-06-23 12:07:53 Prashant Singh Bajaj increases the production of Pulsar RS 200
- 2015-07-17 13:35:19 Sunny Soral Black-Gold Colour Scheme coming for Pulsar RS200? Reports Suggest it may!
- 2015-07-23 12:42:11 Prashant Singh Pulsar RS200's crashes after front alloy breaks, says owner
- 2015-07-27 16:10:56 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto's official statement on Pulsar RS200's rim breaking accident
- 2015-08-07 11:24:38 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto to discontinue NS200 from the Indian line-up
- 2015-09-23 16:22:35 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto launches RS 200 in 'Demon Black' color scheme
- 2015-10-30 11:02:11 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto Hikes The Price of AS 200
- 2015-11-04 18:51:10 Prashant Singh Has Bajaj Auto discontinued the Pulsar 200NS from its line up?
- 2016-01-06 12:42:55 Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Tops 10 most searched bikes on Internet in 2015
- 2016-03-02 15:20:57 Prashant Singh All you need to know about the Bajaj Pulsar 'Festival of Speed' racing event!
- 2016-03-16 18:40:10 Prashant Singh Bajaj 'Festival of Speed' concluded on an exciting note in Delhi NCR!
- 2016-03-31 14:10:41 Prashant Singh Bangalore to host the next Bajaj 'FOS' event on 2nd April
- 2016-04-11 11:00:43 Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 spied getting tested in Pune
- 2016-04-18 12:19:19 Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar 200NS ABS spied getting tested
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29 Neeraj Jha Top 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-13 14:33:54 Neeraj Jha Bajaj Auto Finance enters partnership with India Post
- 2016-07-04 16:12:47 Neeraj Jha Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 gets new Red and white colour