Bajaj Pulsar 200RS crossed 3,500 bookings in the 1st month of launch
Snapshot: Exceeding Bajaj's expectations,Pulsar RS200 bookings crossed 3500 mark
Bajaj Auto recently launched three new Pulsars last month and it is expected that a new Pulsar 150NS might be launched in this May. While the recently launched new Pulsar 200RS (Racing Sport) crossed the mark of 3500 bookings in the first month of launch. The booking figures are better than what Bajaj expected and RS200 is proving itself to be a successful product. Pulsar RS200 is based on the same platform of NS200 that means both of the motorcycles share same engine beneath the body, but RS200 makes 0.90bhp more than NS200.
Bajaj stated that 1000 RS200 were already booked prior to its launch, while the rest 2500 motorcycles were booked after RS200 was launched officially. It is possible that Bajaj might launch the higher cc Pulsar range late this year. RS200 is powered 199.5 single cylinder liquid cooled DTSi engine. The new engine delivers 24.4bhp of power at 9500 rpm and 18.6 Nm at 8000 rpm, meaning that the RS 200 is about 0.90bhp more powerful than NS200, while it's about 1ps less powerful than the Duke 200. Pulsar RS200 will go head to head against KTM RC200, Yamaha R15 and Honda CBR 150 as well. RS200 is launched in two variants, one with ABS and other without the ABS option.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-02-13 11:29:13Sunny SoralThe All Black Pulsar 200SS comes out under Sun and it is Stunning
- 2015-03-17 22:11:28BikePortal TeamVideo - Bajaj Pulsar RS200 official teaser released
- 2015-03-23 12:44:22Prashant SinghDual channel ABS spied on Bajaj pulsar RS200
- 2015-03-24 13:20:43Sunny SoralIs the Bajaj Pulsar 200AS Arriving in June 2015?
- 2015-03-25 11:56:14Prashant SinghDetailed images of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 ABS out, launches tomorrow!
- 2015-03-26 13:09:29Prashant SinghBajaj finally launches the much awaited Pulsar starting from INR 1.18 lakhs