Bajaj V achieves 1 lakh sales mark in 4 month
Snapshot: Bajaj V has been priced at Rs 62,002 in Indian two wheeler market
Bajaj V, the 150cc premium commuter motorcycle made from the Metal of INS Vikrant has managed to win hearts of its buyers within a short span of its launch. The Company managed to sell 1,00,000 units of the bike within just 4 month period, after its launch. Currently, the Company is manufacturing 25,000 units a month, and in order to meet the increasing growth, Bajaj Auto is planning to ramp up the production from September.
Powering its motor is a Single cylinder, 4 stroke, SOHC 2 valve, Air cooled, DTS-i, 149.5cc engine that churns out a maximum power of 11.8 bhp at 7500rpm and a peak torque of 13Nm at 5500rpm. The motorcycle has been positioned in between Bajaj’s Discover and Pulsar brand. The other major highlights of BajajV include an eccentric cruiser styling along with a removal body cowl. With the recent success of its 150cc, Bajaj is expected to introduce some bigger capacity bikes under “V” brand.
We think you'd like...
- 2016-02-25 11:17:06 Prashant Singh Bajaj V15 launched at Rs 63,160
- 2016-05-05 13:16:48 Neeraj Jha Aamir Khan Purchases customize Bajaj V; Bike made from INS Vikrant
- 2016-05-10 14:03:07 Neeraj Jha Bajaj V First TV commercial goes live: Watch Video
- 2016-06-16 15:26:56 Neeraj Jha Bajaj V gets new cocktail wine red colour
- 2016-07-11 13:28:54 Neeraj Jha Bajaj to launch V Bike in Nepal