Honda CBR 150R gets new color scheme in Indonesia
Snapshot: 2014 Honda CBR 150R has reached the Indonesia port, launch expected soon in the country
Last week, Honda launched an updated version of its CBR 250R as a 2014 model in Indonesia and now the company is all-set to launch the refreshed CBR 150R. Not much seems to have changed, as seen in the images with only body decals and minor stylistic changes being reflected on the new machine. The CBR 150R continues to get its power from a 150cc, single-cylinder, water-cooled engine that generates 17.5 BHP of power at 10,500 RPM and 12.66 Nm of torque at 8500 RPM. Rest of the mechanical bits remain same as the current model.
Last year, around the same time, an updated model of the CBR 250R entered the market, refreshed only with new color themes similar to this new CBR 150R. Honda hasn't made any announcement until now about when it will launch this updated CBR 150R in India; however it is likely to quietly slip it into the market, as the company did in case of the CBR 250R last year. Presently, the Honda CBR 150R is priced at Rs. 1,18,216 ex-showroom, Delhi.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-04-24 12:33:00 Syed Shiraz Shah Honda readies new CBR 150 R
- 2014-05-08 23:26:03 Udit Vishal New Honda CBR 150R will get split headlamps
- 2014-06-05 22:30:49 Udit Vishal Honda launches 2014 CBR150R in Indonesia
- 2015-08-04 14:17:09 Prashant Singh CB Hornet 160R, CBR150R and CBR250R showcased by Honda at the RevFest
- 2016-02-15 11:29:31 Prashant Singh Meet the new aggressive Honda CBR150R
- 2016-06-24 12:37:33 Neeraj Jha Honda One Make Race Details Announced; Starts Exclusive Women Race
- 2016-06-27 12:20:14 Neeraj Jha Honda All Ladies Race: Puja Dabhi Led from Start to Finish to Clinch Victory in Round One