Honda CBR 250RR to make debut on 25 July
Snapshot: Honda CBR 250RR might hit Indian two wheeler market by mid of 2017
The most talked about motorcycle from Honda, the CBR 250 RR will reportedly make its debut on July 25. As per TMC blog, the Indonesian media has just been invited by the Company for a Honda motorcycle event on the same date. The blog also confirmed that they have contacted dealers which have confirmed the news about this new quarter-litre CBR coming.
There isn’t much information available about the specifications of the bike, but it is widely speculated that it will receive a 250cc, liquid cooled engine and unlike its ongoing models, the new CBR250RR will come with 2-cylinder. It is also expected produce close to 32-35 bhp of power along with an estimated 27-29Nm of torque. It will be mated to a 6-speed transmission and come equipped with features such as Clip-on handlebars, USD forks (Upside down), ABS system, LED Dual Headlamps, Muscular fuel tank.
When launched, it will compete against the likes of Kawasaki Ninja 300, Yamaha R3 and KTM RC 390. Presently, the CBR250R is priced at Rs 1, 89,740 (ex-showroom, Delhi) and we can easily expect this new model to cross the price tag of 2.5 lakh.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-16 12:01:56 Udit Vishal Honda introduces new CBR250R in Indonesia
- 2014-05-30 22:33:39 Udit Vishal Honda loosing pace in the quarter-litre segment in India
- 2016-04-27 14:21:01 Neeraj Jha Honda CBR250RR rendering out; launch likely by end of 2016
- 2016-06-27 12:20:14 Neeraj Jha Honda All Ladies Race: Puja Dabhi Led from Start to Finish to Clinch Victory in Round One
- 2016-07-13 15:03:36 Neeraj Jha Honda CBR250RR Teaser Video introduced
- 2016-08-02 17:57:24 Neeraj Jha New 2016 Honda CBR250RR not launching in India