Honda CBR650F caught at a showroom in Indore
Snapshot: Soon to be launched CBR650F is caught at a dealership in Indore, launch around the corner
We just came across a picture of Honda CBR60F parked at the Indore showroom and on digging more we found out that it was given to a technician for training purposes. So we can say that Honda has already started training their technicians for CBR650F. As Honda has started with the training we can assume that its launch is just around the corner and within a month Honda will introduce the middle weight sports tourer to the Indian market.
Along with some other bikes, Honda showcased CBR650F for the first time at the 2014 Auto Expo. The CBR650 is powered by a new 650cc four-cylinder DOHC engine that produces 87bhp at 11,000rpm and maximum torque of 63Nm at 8,000rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed transmission. We are not sure how Honda will price the bike competitively among its category in which other motorcycles falls into a price bracket of 5 to 6 lakhs. As from earlier news CBR650F will be priced around 8 lakhs and it will be among the most costly sports-tourer offered in India. Once launched CBR650R will go head to head against Kawasaki Ninja 650R, Hyosung GT 650R and Benelli’s 600 GT.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-05-07 17:14:12 Prashant Singh Honda CBR650F to be launched in India soon, Premium Dealerships planned
- 2015-07-10 15:53:41 Prashant Singh Honda to launch CBR650F on 4th August
- 2015-07-31 17:32:48 Prashant Singh Honda to launch more than one motorcycle at the RevFast next month
- 2015-08-04 12:22:23 Prashant Singh Honda launches CBR 650F at INR 7.30 lakhs
- 2015-11-03 13:09:54 Prashant Singh Honda organises pre-winter weekend ride for its premium motorcycle owners in Delhi