Jorge Lorenzo is Here and is Riding at BIC Right Now
Snapshot: #99 will be riding at BIC alongside some of the lucky owners of YZF-R3 who purchased the bike before 10th of November this year.
The current MotoGP world champion is here, Jorge Lorenzo is in India and is riding at the BIC right now. Lorenzo is here as a part of YZF R3’s promotion, #99 will be riding the bike on BIC alongside some of the lucky owners of YZF R3 who purchased the bike before 10th of November.
30 lucky owners are selected at random who will get a once in a life time chance of riding along Jorge Lorenzo who has been a three-time MotoGP world champion, winning the title in 2010, 2012 and 2015. After a long period of wait, YZF-R3 was launched in India few months back and since then the bike has recorded a decent number of sales and has been a successful product from Yamaha.
It is powered from a 321cc twin cylinder liquid-cooled fuel-injected engine that delivers 42bhp of maximum power and 29Nm of peak torque. The bike currently retails at INR 3.25 Lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The bike fairs against its counterparts like KTM RC390 and Kawasaki Ninja 300. YZF-R3 has been praised all over for its astonishing looks and smooth engine. The company is also looking forward to introduce ABS as an option in the bike by mid-2016. Share your views in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-04-06 11:12:59 Prashant Singh Yamaha set to launch R3 and MT25 in India in late 2015
- 2015-06-08 15:33:35 Sunny Soral Exclusive - Yamaha India is Launching YZF-R3 in July!!
- 2015-10-09 18:18:53 Prashant Singh Yamaha Motors USA orders Recall on R3 for Faulty Upper Triple Clamp
- 2015-11-02 10:59:46 Prashant Singh Buy an R3 before 10th November and you might get a chance to ride along Jorge Lorenzo on BIC
- 2016-04-06 12:32:16 Prashant Singh Yamaha sells 600 units of the YZF-R3 since its launch in August 2015
- 2016-04-27 16:46:14 Neeraj Jha Yamaha inaugurates new spare parts centre in Tamil Nadu; invested Rs 58 cr
- 2016-06-20 14:33:31 Neeraj Jha Yamaha R3 recalled in Japan