KTM introduced the quarter-litre Duke and RC in the Indonesian market
Snapshot: The quarter-litre Duke and RC utilises a 248.8cc engine that churns out about 30bhp of raw power at 9000rpm while delivering 24Nm of peak torque at 7000rpm.
KTM has launched the 250cc Duke and the RC series in the Indonesian market at the ongoing Indonesia International Motor Show (IIMS 2015. The show will go on until 30th of this month and KTM Indonesia has also introduced a special offer for the ones who are willing to book the motorcycles at the show.The quarter-litre Duke and RC utilises a 248.8cc engine that churns out about 30bhp of raw power at 9000rpm while delivering 24Nm of peak torque at 7000rpm.
The engine is mated to a 6speed manual transmission to ensure smooth performance. Both of the Duke and the RC are based on the same 250cc engine unit and it is a good upgrade for people who currently riding the smaller 200 or 125cc Duke and RC. Well we are not sure if Bajaj Auto is looking forward to launch the same in Indian market or not, but it will surely be a worthy upgrade for current smaller capacity bike owners. KTM Indonesia has launched these bikes at a price of IDR 69.5 million (equivalent to INR 3.31 lakh), while the fully faired RC 250 is priced at IDR 74.5 million (equivalent to INR 3.55 lakh); these are on-the-road prices. A special discount of about INR 30,000 is placed on the bikes for people booking it at the show.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-12-01 17:49:13 Sunny Soral Spied - KTM Duke 390 upgrade for 2016!!
- 2015-04-13 13:09:28 Prashant Singh KTM 200 Duke turned into a scrambler by Caf?© Nomads
- 2015-08-20 11:42:38 Prashant Singh Bajaj Auto takes serious action against the malicious post on Facebook
- 2015-08-24 11:13:30 Prashant Singh Twin-cylinder KTM Duke 800 spy images out
- 2016-05-06 19:31:48 Neeraj Jha Game changers: 10 bikes that changed the way we ride