KTM RC 390 launched for 2.05 lakh. A 'Ready to Race' deal indeed!
Snapshot: The ever smart, ever precise KTM-Bajaj Allianz has pulled out a shocker; The RC 390 today was, launched at Rs 2.05 lakh and RC 200 at Rs 1.60 lakh both ex showroom Delhi.
Today, September 09, 2014, will be remembered in Indian Motorcycle Industry for a long long time to come. For KTM finally launched its RC series (RC 200 and RC 390) here in India and Oh Boy!!! At an astonishing price point.
Motorcycle fanatics on this part of the land had been waiting eagerly for RC duo, and to simply put it RC 390 has been the most highly anticipated motorcycle launch in the country by far. The ever smart, ever precise KTM-Bajaj Allianz has pulled out a shocker; The RC 390 today was, launched at Rs 2.05 lakh and RC 200 at Rs 1.60 lakh both ex showroom Delhi.
KTM RC 390 launch event
Given the fact, the phenomenal rise there has been in the affordable performance machine demand in the market. The RC Siblings not only come with Spectacular Specs and Absolute Mean looks, but today’s Price declaration makes them virtually the Super Powers in this segment.
With upcoming update in CBR 250R (We wish we get the CB400R this time around) and the Outstanding R25 from Yamaha and The Hero Motocorps first serious attempt at Performance Motorcycle after collaboration with ERIK Buell Racing , the HX 250 , This segment is just boiling up to bring great times for Motorcycle Fans throughout the country.
More about the KTM RC200 and KTM RC 390
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-30 23:07:58 Udit Vishal KTM RC390 Spied once again in India
- 2014-09-09 11:03:30 Arjit Garg Obsessed with good looks? Book one of this looker here!
- 2014-11-14 11:57:30 Sunny Soral KTM's Shotgun in a Fist-Fight going to USA - RC390 to be priced $5499!
- 2015-05-29 17:36:29 Pankaj Vig EBR bankrupt, Hero HX250R may not make it even until 2015 end
- 2015-11-06 15:10:50 Prashant Singh KTM declares Orange Cup in India for the first time
- 2015-12-02 11:58:14 Sunny Soral Spied - 2016 KTM RC390 shows itself in India, Launch Mid January!
- 2015-12-07 11:42:29 Prashant Singh KTM to introduce cornering ABS in their entry level motorcycles?
- 2015-12-17 14:56:38 Prashant Singh The 2016 KTM RC390 not to have the side mounted exhaust in India?
- 2016-02-01 13:41:09 Prashant Singh Say hello to the Turbocharged Devilish 60bhp KTM RC390
- 2016-02-11 11:08:12 Prashant Singh KTM silently launches the 2016 RC 390 and 390 Duke