Mahindra to launch a new 110cc scooter this month?
Snapshot: Till date there is absolutely no information on the new model and nothing concrete can be said as of now.
Mahindra Two Wheelers is getting ready for the launch of its new scooter which is expected to land in the 110cc segment. The scooter is codenamed G108 and will be Mahindra’s second offering in the 110cc segment. Till date there has been no clue of the same and the company has done a fabulous job in keeping things under wraps.
The G108 will fare against other competitors like Honda Activa I and the Yamaha Ray. According to the reports the company is also expected to launch more scooters in the same 110cc segment. The G108 might be sharing the same engine from the Gusto which is a 109.6 cc, 4-stroke, Air-cooled, M-TEC Engine that delivers 8.0bhp of maximum power at 7500rpm and 9Nm of maximum torque at 5500 rpm. Gusto has been one decent selling scooter from Mahindra Two Wheelers and same can be expected from the new G108.
Till date there is absolutely no information on the new model and nothing concrete can be said as of now. It is expected to hit the market before the end of this month. Stay tuned to Bikeportal for more updates and don’t forget to type in your views in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-06-05 17:22:48 Udit Vishal Mahindra's all-new 110cc scooter spied again
- 2014-09-24 12:01:47 Arjit Garg Mahindra 110cc scooter, Gusto to launch on 29th September
- 2014-09-29 15:18:13 Arjit Garg Mahindra Gusto launched for Rs 43000
- 2015-10-21 11:22:35 Prashant Singh Mahindra launches Special-Edition Gusto at INR 49,350
- 2016-02-24 18:02:43 Prashant Singh JD Power Study says - Two Wheeler Owners Desire More Features in Their Vehicles
- 2016-09-19 12:48:14 Prashant Singh Mahindra Gusto Special Edition launched