Mahindra Two Wheelers sells 19,088 units in the month of November
Snapshot: Total numbers of exports stood at 1027 units while 18,061 units were sold within the country.
Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd. (MTWL) a part of Mahindra Group has announced its sales figures for the month of November this year. The Mumbai based company has managed to sell a total of 19,088 units in last month. Total numbers of exports stood at 1027 units while 18,061 units were sold in the domestic market. Mahindra’s current two-wheeler line-up includes Mahindra Centuro series, Mahindra Mojo, Mahindra Gusto, Mahindra Rodeo UZO 125 and Duro DZ.
Mahindra came up with its highly awaited product, Mojo few weeks back. Mojo is currently the flagship offering from the Indian automaker and was praised all over the country for its brilliant value for money proposition.
We test rode the Mojo quite some time ago and found out Mojo to be a really nice overall package that took quite a long time to arrive in flesh. Mojo was launched at an introductory price of INR 1.58 Lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi), now the price has been hiked by INR 5000 since the festive season is over.
Don’t forget to share your views with us in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-20 17:56:05 Divyanshu Boora How far or close is Mahindra Mojo to us?
- 2014-05-26 22:54:10 Udit Vishal Mahindra planning export of US made Genze to other markets
- 2014-10-21 16:03:38 Sunny Soral Spied: Mahindra Mojo no longer Shy, comes out in Black!!
- 2014-10-22 14:48:35 Arjit Garg Mahindra Mojo spied testing in Ladakh
- 2015-02-10 14:16:36 Sunny Soral Mahindra Mojo - Another Day Another Set of Spy Shots
- 2015-04-29 16:02:17 Sunny Soral Exclusive: Mahindra Gusto 125cc could launch next month; Mahindra Mojo expected, too
- 2015-06-29 11:22:21 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo to be launched in next two months
- 2015-09-25 15:09:52 Prashant Singh Mahindra to Launch Mojo in Mid-October
- 2015-10-06 10:37:08 Prashant Singh Mahindra Two Wheelers to launch Mojo on 16th this month.
- 2015-10-15 15:20:08 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo launched at an introductory price of INR 1.58 Lakh
- 2015-11-20 17:41:42 Prashant Singh Mahindra hikes the price on Mojo by INR 5000
- 2016-01-06 11:37:46 Prashant Singh Mahindra Two Wheelers suffers 9.91 per cent decline in sales for December 2015
- 2016-03-18 18:30:13 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo now available in 15 more Indian cities
- 2016-05-25 17:46:18 Neeraj Jha Video: Mahindra invites you to join the Mojo Tribe
- 2016-07-20 16:48:36 Neeraj Jha Rannvijay Singh Joins the first ever Mahindra Mojo Trail