Mahindra Two Wheelers suffers 9.91 per cent decline in sales for December 2015
Snapshot: The company sold 13,445 units in December 2014 as compared to 12,112 units sold in the previous month.
Mahindra Two Wheelers a subsidiary of Mahindra & Mahindra, has just disclosed their sales figures for the month of December 2015. The company has suffered an overall declination of almost 9.91 per cent which includes gross domestic as well as exports sales. The company sold 13,445 units in December 2014 as compared to 12,112 units sold in the previous month, which is steep decline of almost 18.28 per cent in terms of domestic sales.
Mahindra Two Wheelers has been constantly paddling towards improving their R&D inventories and improvising with time to deliver good products irrespective of the market demand. Mahindra came up with Mojo, a 300cc motorcycle after improving the product in an adequate long span of almost 5 years after it first came into existence for the very first time. Mahindra even managed to price the bike sensibly as it currently retails at INR 1.63 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Apart from motorcycles, Mahindra is also planning to introduce a whole new scooter by the end of this month codenamed G108. We hope New Year brings better sales for Mahindra. Share with us your views in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-20 17:56:05 Divyanshu Boora How far or close is Mahindra Mojo to us?
- 2014-05-26 22:54:10 Udit Vishal Mahindra planning export of US made Genze to other markets
- 2014-10-21 16:03:38 Sunny Soral Spied: Mahindra Mojo no longer Shy, comes out in Black!!
- 2014-10-22 14:48:35 Arjit Garg Mahindra Mojo spied testing in Ladakh
- 2015-02-10 14:16:36 Sunny Soral Mahindra Mojo - Another Day Another Set of Spy Shots
- 2015-04-29 16:02:17 Sunny Soral Exclusive: Mahindra Gusto 125cc could launch next month; Mahindra Mojo expected, too
- 2015-06-29 11:22:21 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo to be launched in next two months
- 2015-09-25 15:09:52 Prashant Singh Mahindra to Launch Mojo in Mid-October
- 2015-10-06 10:37:08 Prashant Singh Mahindra Two Wheelers to launch Mojo on 16th this month.
- 2015-10-15 15:20:08 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo launched at an introductory price of INR 1.58 Lakh
- 2015-11-20 17:41:42 Prashant Singh Mahindra hikes the price on Mojo by INR 5000
- 2015-12-01 18:31:19 Prashant Singh Mahindra Two Wheelers sells 19,088 units in the month of November
- 2016-03-18 18:30:13 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo now available in 15 more Indian cities
- 2016-05-25 17:46:18 Neeraj Jha Video: Mahindra invites you to join the Mojo Tribe
- 2016-07-20 16:48:36 Neeraj Jha Rannvijay Singh Joins the first ever Mahindra Mojo Trail