More Splendid Photo's of Kunka KTM 200 Duke T Concept!!!
Snapshot: More photos of the Stunning take on the stock Duke 200 by Kunka-KTM!!
We discussed about it a day or two ago, now some mouth wateringly awesome high quality photographs have arrived of the KTM Duke 200 customized by Kunka and KTM and being displayed at the Thailand International Motor Expo 2014.
The KTM Duke 200 and the 390 are proving themselves to be a great base model to build upon, as we saw at the 2014 EICMA show with Husqvarna’s two street concepts. KTM has already built a sport bike off the Duke 200/390 platform, and depending on which mood the Austrian company is in each week, KTM may or may not be working on an adventure/supermoto model as well.
That indecision hasn’t stopped Kunka & KTM Thailand from teaming up to play around with the baby Duke, as the subsidiary showed two custom “KTM 200 Duke-T” models at the country’s Motor Show this week. Adding some knobby tires, and cleaning up the lines for off-road use, it’s surprising how little needs to be done to the 200cc Duke to make it more of a dual-sport.
The motorcycle is painted in matte grey with a black chassis and handlebar. Other differences compared to the stock bike include the absence of an engine cowl and underbelly exhaust which results in increased ground clearance for off-road activities. The underbelly exhaust is replaced by twin silencers, the Duke Custom features a new headlamp with shield-like fairing, circular turn indicators and a missing front mudguard.
The 199.5 cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled fuel-injected engine has been retained but KTM has not revealed if there is any change in the performance figures. In stock condition, the motor generates 25 PS at 10,000 rpm and 19.2 Nm of torque at 8,000 rpm when mated to a 6-speed transmission.
There’s some good inspiration here with these two Duke-T concepts, and we reckon soon this wave of customizing the baby ferocious Duke's throughout the market they are available at including here at home.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-03-19 20:15:59 Udit Vishal KTM organised Orange Day at BIC
- 2014-11-14 12:37:16 Sunny Soral KTM taking their Tiny but Mighty Hooligan Duke 390 to USA!
- 2015-02-16 13:24:01 Sunny Soral Utterly Insane Scrambler Concept of Duke 390 by Holographic Hammer
- 2015-02-19 13:04:10 Sunny Soral KTM Upgrades the 2015 Duke 390 with Slipper Clutch and more Goodies
- 2015-04-10 17:46:53 Prashant Singh KTM Duke 390 may receive a facelift
- 2015-07-08 15:31:32 Sunny Soral First Ride Review - Benelli TNT 300, a Tiny Little Fun Machine!
- 2016-02-11 11:08:12 Prashant Singh KTM silently launches the 2016 RC 390 and 390 Duke
- 2016-03-10 14:40:01 Prashant Singh The 2017 KTM 390 Duke spied getting tested in Spain
- 2016-07-06 13:45:23 Prashant Singh 2017 KTM 390 Duke rendered by Valerio Polifroni
- 2016-07-06 17:47:36 Neeraj Jha New 2017 KTM Duke 390 Rendered
- 2016-07-28 12:43:43 Prashant Singh Updated KTM 390 Duke Spied in Austria
- 2016-09-14 12:10:57 Prashant Singh Video - 2017 KTM 390 Duke Spied Up Real Close - All Details Revealed!