Rajputana Customs to bring a Harley Davidson Street 750 Special on November 15!!
Snapshot: Rajputana Customs, based out of the Royal City of Jaipur, Rajasthan are probably one of the finest Custom Builders in the Country
Rajputana Customs, based out of the Royal City of Jaipur, Rajasthan are probably one of the finest Custom Builders in the Country. Through years, they have brought us a number of beautifully crafted customs.
Thus, there was no surprise when a brand having, such an iconic following like the Harley – Davidson zeroed in on Rajputana Customs to build a one off Street 750 to build up a buzz around the 5th edition of the Harley Rock Riders music festival . The bike will be showcased at the event which takes place on 15th and 16th of November in Mumbai.
Rajputana Customs has a history of personalizing Harley Davidson models. The one-off Street 750 is said to have an “organic and old school” appeal. The American motorcycle manufacturer says that the India-made entry-level cruiser provides an excellent platform for independent bike builders and customers to customize as per their wish. It’s to be noted that Harley has showcased customized versions of the Street 750 at the India Bike Week 2014.
Launched in India at the Auto Expo 2014, the Harley Davidson Street 750 is powered by a liquid-cooled 749 cc V-Twin engine which has 60 Nm of peak torque on tap at 4,000 rpm. The transmission is a 6-speed unit.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-26 20:04:56 Udit Vishal Harley-Davidson opens new dealership in Gurgaon
- 2014-11-24 13:31:01 Sunny Soral RE and HD's most ambitious projects head to head in Sales!
- 2014-12-15 15:53:31 Sunny Soral Harley Davidson Street 500 - Indonesia Launch, HD means serious business!!
- 2015-05-06 11:06:10 Sunny Soral Harley Davidson Winning First Fight with Royal Enfield - Street 750 outsells Continental GT in FY 2015
- 2015-09-03 17:49:54 Prashant Singh Video - Man steals Harley Davidson Street 750 during the test ride in Hyderabad
- 2015-09-09 15:39:58 Prashant Singh Test Ride on a Harley and win an all-expense paid trip to Harley's Homeland
- 2016-03-16 10:47:27 Prashant Singh Harley-Davidson India hikes prices on select models
- 2016-06-17 13:45:58 Neeraj Jha Harley Davidson LiveWire Motorcycle to be launched in next 5 years