Royal Enfield Himalayan to come in Military Green colour option
Snapshot: Royal Enfield Himalayan was recently spotted in new colour at a dealership in Ahmadabad.
In a bid to expand its customer reach, Royal Enfield will soon launch Himalayan in new Military Green colour option. This 400cc motorcycle was introduced by the company in initial months of this year with only two colour options – Black and White.
Apart from new colour, the bike was seen with few more cosmetic changes such as two jerrycans on each side of the fuel tank and military green coloured saddlebags with leather straps. Apart from these visual changes there are no mechanical change available on the bike as it is powered by the same 411cc, Single cylinder, air-cooled, 4 stroke, Carburettor with throttle position sensor, SOHC engine that produced 24.5 bhp of power at 6500 RPM and a peak torque of 32 Nm between 4000 - 4500 rpm. Its engine is mated to 5-speed constant mesh gearbox.
In India, the Himalayan is available with at dealership with a price tag of Rs 1.55 lakh (ex-showroom, Maharashtra). Decent amount of power, manageable ergonomics and an impressive ground clearance of 220mm makes it a good value for money product for buyers who love to visit mountains for adventurous riding.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-09-09 16:58:58 Prashant Singh Ready to roll Himalayan caught on the production line
- 2015-11-03 11:42:55 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield's sales figures grows by 73% in the month of October this year
- 2015-11-09 17:33:42 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan's instrumental cluster shot for the first time
- 2016-01-09 21:50:50 Prashant Singh Exclusive: Royal Enfield Himalayan's engine snapped up close
- 2016-01-22 12:20:42 Sunny Soral Royal Enfield unveils the Himalayan in Videos with CS Santosh!
- 2016-02-02 12:24:53 Sunny Soral Royal Enfield Himalayan unveiled, Launch Mid March 2016!
- 2016-02-15 12:50:44 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan reaches select dealerships, booking to commence from 17th March
- 2016-03-04 11:57:15 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan to be launched on 16th March
- 2016-03-16 13:16:17 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan finally Launched at Rs 1.55 Lakh
- 2016-03-17 12:30:37 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan not to be sold in Delhi
- 2016-03-28 18:38:04 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan receiving fabulous response from the market
- 2016-03-30 12:57:33 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield Himalayan now available in Delhi
- 2016-04-04 11:09:50 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield reveals pricing on the Himalayan Riding gear
- 2016-04-18 11:35:49 Prashant Singh Royal Enfield grabs 5th position in the list of highest bike manufacturers of India