Scoop - 2015 Suzuki Lets with new Graphics reaches Dealerships, 49600 Ex-Showroom, Delhi
Snapshot: The 2015 Suzuki Lets aims to be sportier and snazzier than the last years scooter to take on it rivals!!
First the Swish 125 came along with new set of graphics and metal body for the model year 2015 , then came the stunning new Gixxer SF (of which we brought the first ever clear pictures, for the world), which is the country most pocket friendly fully faired motorcycle. Now, to continue with its new found zest to crack the Indian two-wheeler market big time, Suzuki has brought out the 2015 edition of its very capable Suzuki Lets, and it has started reaching the dealerships as we speak.
Although, there are no mechanical changes as such in the 2015 Suzuki Lets, and it continues to have the duties of its reliable 112cc power plant which produces a lovely 8.7bhp@7500rpm and a fairly torquey 9Nm@6500rpm. Such engine parameters in a scooter that weighs just 98kg's is bound to provide a delightful ride every time you take for a spin.
For the 2015 edition, Suzuki has given the Lets, a all new scheme of graphics that make the Lets look younger and sportier than the last year's version, we particularly like the Red coloured Lets with black checkered flag like graphics on the side panels, the still devoid of graphics front looks sharper and prettier as ever.
The prices for the 2015 Suzuki Lets are 49600 Ex-Showroom Delhi, and interested buyers can buy it right now from heir closest Suzuki Dealerships! Stay with us as we bring more Scoops and Exclusive Stories for you at Bikeportal.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-04-23 18:36:30 Syed Shiraz Shah Honda Activa is now the largest selling two-wheeler in India
- 2014-06-13 13:44:14 Udit Vishal Honda spreads road safety awareness with Safety For Everyone sculpture
- 2014-08-22 19:06:11 Divyanshu Boora Honda Activa is back on the Numero Uno spot
- 2015-04-21 11:15:04 Prashant Singh Hero MotoCorp beat Honda to become largest scooter exporter in India
- 2015-06-24 19:03:11 Prashant Singh Honda Launches 2015 Activa-i and Aviator in an all new color scheme
- 2015-08-18 11:40:28 Prashant Singh Honda ramps up the production of Activa to meet the growing demand
- 2015-09-25 13:36:31 Prashant Singh Honda sells a Million of Activa units in last five months
- 2015-10-23 15:24:29 Sunny Soral The return of the Emperor - Hero Splendor is back as India's best selling Two -Wheeler!
- 2015-12-02 12:13:04 Prashant Singh Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India saw a 12 per cent decline in November sales
- 2016-01-25 12:02:02 Prashant Singh Honda conducted Maha Exchange Mela in Delhi, plans to expand the same to 10 more cities
- 2016-02-18 11:19:30 Prashant Singh Honda Inaugurates their 4th Indian two-wheeler plant in Gujarat
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29 Neeraj Jha Top 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-04 13:50:26 Prashant Singh HMSI grows by 27 per cent in the month of April
- 2016-05-11 11:49:18 Neeraj Jha Honda Motorcycle inaugurates Best Deal outlet in Secunderabad
- 2016-05-18 14:28:46 Neeraj Jha Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India inks MoU with IndusInd Bank
- 2016-05-25 13:24:26 Neeraj Jha New Honda Activa-I launched at Price Rs 50,255
- 2016-06-28 11:54:26 Prashant Singh Honda to increase scooter manufacturing capacity to cope up with rising demands
- 2016-07-20 14:47:10 Neeraj Jha Honda Activa becomes top selling two wheeler in June 2016