Superbike or Spaceship? Ninja H2 images leaked
Snapshot: From the images, the heavy use of the carbon fiber is clearly visible along with the strong aerodynamic lines to cut through the air at high speeds.
Kawasaki's much anticipated project, Ninja H2 images has been leaked ahead of the official launch at the Intermot Motorshow in Cologne, Germany. A quick glance and you can say that this bike is not from the planet Earth. After teasing the motorcycling world for months with videos and images of what is supposed to be a 250bhp monster, finally the images have surfaced on the web.
From the images, the heavy use of the carbon fiber is clearly visible along with the strong aerodynamic lines to cut through the air at high speeds. Kawasaki made pretty bold statements related to H2 like 'It will undoubtedly change the motorcycle landscape forever.' Motorcycle division, aerospace, gas turbine and other many other high technology, manufacturing disciplines came together to harness the power of the Kawasaki manufacturing group known as the “collective strength'.
Watch this space for the official launch of the H2. Till the time, decide for yourself, does this bike belong to Earth?
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-10 12:14:46Arjit Garg4 Cylinders, 250cc bike! Sounds crazy? Read what Kawasaki is planning
- 2014-09-17 14:47:44Arjit GargFirst action video of Kawasaki H2 launched
- 2014-09-19 12:42:16BikePortal TeamNinja H2 specs leaked!
- 2014-09-19 18:01:59Arjit Garg2015 Kawasaki Ninja lineup revealed
- 2014-09-30 15:55:01Arjit GargVideo- Ninja H2 finally launched
- 2015-04-03 16:58:10Prashant SinghKawasaki Ninja H2 launched in India at INR 29 lakhs
- 2015-09-03 16:30:24Prashant SinghKawasaki Ninja 1000 to be equipped with Slipper Clutch and ABS technology
- 2015-09-08 12:12:59Prashant SinghThe new H2 based Ninja ZX-10R to be unveiled at the EICMA 2015
- 2015-09-11 11:26:22Prashant SinghVideo: Kawasaki Ninja H2 V/S Buggati Veyron
- 2015-10-09 12:16:16Prashant SinghKawasaki Reveals the 2016 ZX-10R in Spain
- 2015-10-26 12:37:03Prashant SinghKawasaki Teases new color on Ninja H2 via promotional video
- 2015-11-06 11:15:46Prashant SinghSo the Special Edition Ninja 300 is here!
- 2015-11-26 11:03:52Prashant SinghK Rajini grabs the first position at the Malaysia Superbike Championship
- 2015-11-30 11:11:17Prashant SinghKawasaki to soon introduce the 2016 ZX-10R in India
- 2015-12-16 18:42:40Prashant SinghThe 2016 Ninja ZX-14R to make 10bhp less than the present model
- 2016-02-15 12:11:05Prashant SinghCheck out the limited edition Ninja 250 introduced by Kawasaki in Indonesia
- 2016-03-09 16:12:45Prashant SinghThe 2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R units recalled over bracket bolts issue
- 2016-04-26 17:13:08Prashant SinghMeet the new Evolution Line Carbon exhaust by Akrapovic