Suzuki Hayabusa to go through significant changes in 2017
Snapshot: The new Busa will be lighter, faster and stronger!
Suzuku Hayabusa has been one of the most famous motorcycles ever built. It stands in a league of its own and is counted among all the legendary motorcycles the world has ever seen. The next generation Hyabusa is about to go through quite a few significant changes from mechanicals to visuals. The current generation Hayabusa weighs over 260kgs and the next generation will be lighter.
Though it is still lighter than its rival, the Kawasaki ZX-14R but new Hayabusa will be considerably lighter than the latter and we expect this change will give the Hayabusa a slight edge over ZX-14R. Suzuki will be using an all new frame for the new generation Busa, it will be made from an extremely light weight material and will boast strong cross-bracing for rigidity.
Apart from frame, Busa will also be seen wearing an updated fairing and hence we can expect Suzuki to finally upgrade looks on the Busa that’s not been done from a long time.
It is available at a price of 13,57,135 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). Stay tuned for more updates!
We think you'd like...
- 2014-10-22 15:19:33 Sunny Soral Dream Ride: Brave Rider attempting UK – India ride in Record time!!!!
- 2015-04-23 15:37:15 Pankaj Vig Hayabusa to become cheaper: Suzuki plans to assemble it locally
- 2015-10-23 13:44:36 Prashant Singh Is this what the new age Hayabusa is going to look like?
- 2016-03-08 14:32:48 Prashant Singh Suzuki starts Hayabusa's local assembling at Manesar plant
- 2016-04-01 17:03:49 Prashant Singh India Made Hayabusa comes with Saree Guard and Number Plate Holder
- 2016-08-01 11:50:22 Prashant Singh Local assembly shoots up Hayabusa’s sales