Triumph India showcases the new Bonneville range at the IBW 2016
Snapshot: The company also displayed their entire range which includes motorcycles like Tiger range, Daytona, Speed Triple, Street Triple and the Rocket III.
Triumph Motorcycles India showcased the entire new Bonneville range at the 2016 India Bike Week. The iconic British motorcycle firm previously launched two of the motorcycles from the Bonneville range at the AutoExpo 2016. The Street Twin was launched at INR 6.9 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) and is the most affordable motorcycle in the entire Bonneville range. While the Bonneville T120 was launched at INR 8.7 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). But the third instalment in the Bonneville range, the Thruxton R is still to be launched and will make way to the Indian roads by mid-2016.
Talking about the top player in Triumph’s modern classic range, Thruxton R propels a 1200cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin engine that churns out 112Nm of peak torque. The bike with a host of electronics such as ABS, traction control, riding modes and slip assist clutch. The bike comes finished in Silver Ice shade and is designed aggressively with the ‘Track RacerKit’ that cosmetically makes it one of a kind bike in the modern-classic motorcycles present in the country today. Aforementioned, the bike will be launched by mid-2016. Apart from the new Bonneville range. The company also displayed their entire range which includes motorcycles like Tiger range, Daytona, Speed Triple, Street Triple and the Rocket III.
Hit us with your views on the same in the comment section below and till then stay tuned as we bring you more updates.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-02-25 11:22:26 Sunny Soral Triumph Celebrates 1st Indian Anniversary with a stunning build by Rajputana Customs
- 2015-04-30 11:57:49 Prashant Singh 2016 Triumph Bonneville spotted testing
- 2015-05-25 16:03:41 Sunny Soral Triumph shows Custom Bonneville at Bike Shed London with Barbour International
- 2015-07-21 17:32:09 Prashant Singh Triumph Scrambler from Jurassic World up for Auction
- 2015-10-13 12:39:39 Sunny Soral Video - Triumph begins Teasing 2016 Bonneville, may be Liquid Cooled!
- 2015-10-15 14:44:38 Prashant Singh Triumph to unveil new Bonnies on 28th this month?
- 2015-10-28 11:45:29 Prashant Singh Triumph introduces all new 2016 Bonneville motorcycles
- 2016-01-19 11:12:37 Prashant Singh Triumph Motorcycles commences the bookings of the 2016 Bonneville range
- 2016-02-26 11:57:16 Prashant Singh The 2017 Triumph Bonneville Bobber spied again