UM to start Renegade range deliveries by mid-May in India
Snapshot: The company is focusing to establish itself as a niche brand and is not into the sales race as of for now.
The American motorcycle maker, UM Motorcycles, launched their three models including the Renegade Commando, Renegade Sport S and Renegade Classic at the AutoExpo 2016 at a decent price starting from Rs 1.40 lakh and extending upto Rs 1.69 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The company is now going to start the deliveries of the same by mid-May. Presently UM hasn’t officially confirmed the number of dealerships they have planned to open in the first phase but company’s social media page suggests that they will be coming up with around 25 dealerships in the initial phase.
The company will also be launching their dealerships in cities like Aizwal and Imphal which is an interesting approach. On the other hand, the company will be launching 5 dealerships in the state of Maharashtra in cities including Mumbai, Thane, Nashik, Kolhapur, Pune and Aurangabad. According to the company, they are directing themselves to be a niche brand in the Indian market and currently UM isn’t into the sales figures race. Do let us know your views on the new offerings from the American motorcycle maker and stay tuned for more updates.
Also watch, Mr. Rajeev Mishra interviewed.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-11 10:55:29Arjit GargUM Renegade Commando to be launched at 1.25 lakh
- 2016-04-05 19:10:07Prashant SinghUM Motorcycles crosses 1000 bookings milestone in two months
- 2016-05-16 12:55:56Neeraj JhaUM Motorcycle India resumes booking for Renegade Series
- 2016-07-14 16:29:13Neeraj JhaUM Motorcycles enters Gurgaon; Opens third Dealership
- 2016-08-17 14:42:16Neeraj JhaUM Motorcycles plans to bring two new Bikes