Watch Video: Bajaj Pulsar CS400 exhaust sound
Snapshot: Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 is expected to make its debut this month
Another video of the most anticipated motorcycle of 2016, the Bajaj Pulsar CS400 has recently surfaced on the web. In this video, you can hear the exhaust sound of this most powerful Pulsar bike. The exhaust sound is very similar to that of a KTM Duke 390, which has the feel of a 2-stoke’s hollow sound. The Company is expected to launch CS400 somewhere in August with an aggressive price tag. We expect its price bracket to fall between Rs 1.70 lakh to Rs 1.90 lakh in Indian two wheeler markets.
It is likely to share a slightly tuned motor of KTM 390 bike, which is a 375cc, liquid-cooled, single cylinder that is estimated to produce between 35-38 bhp of power and 27-30Nm of torque. Its other notable features include a beefy tank with side extensions, ABS, split seats, LED tail-piece, broad exhaust and a fully digital instrumental console.
Considering its price bracket its will rival against the likes of Mahindra Mojo and Royal Enfield Himalayan. With the new CS (CruiserSport ) 400, the Company will try to target customers who are looking for a powerful, comfortable yet affordable motorcycle which can be used for daily as well as highways rides. If priced correctly, this upcoming fastest Pulsar-series bike will create a massive stir in the domestic market.
Video Courtesy: YouTube (ThrasherMotorbike)
We think you'd like...
- 2016-04-19 11:24:19 Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar CS400 spied getting tested again in Pune
- 2016-06-22 15:00:58 Neeraj Jha Watch Video: KTM Duke 200 tries to keep up with Bajaj Pulsar CS 400
- 2016-08-01 12:13:58 Neeraj Jha Bajaj to Launch Pulsar CS 400 in August
- 2016-08-02 17:30:15 Neeraj Jha Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 spotted without camouflage
- 2016-08-09 17:38:48 Neeraj Jha Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 might come in two variants
- 2016-08-17 17:07:06 Neeraj Jha Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 to launch as VS 400