Watch Video: KTM Duke 200 tries to keep up with Bajaj Pulsar CS 400
Snapshot: Bajaj Auto likely to introduce the Pulsar CS 400 somewhere between September- November
The most awaited bike from Bajaj Auto, Pulsar CS400 was recently spotted as a Yamaha R15 rider tries to keep up with this upcoming 400cc bike. Now, the bike has been spotted yet again, and this time with a KTM Duke 200 on Mumbai-Pune Highway, as he encounters a Bajaj's Pulsar CS 400 bike. Though, there is no comparison between a 400cc bike and a 200cc but what impressed us was the fast acceleration of this Cruiser Sport.
The new Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 is expected to be launched somewhere around festive season this year, and since it will be manufactured in India, we can expect a lucrative price tag between Rs 1.80 lakh to 2 lakh. So if you are planning to buy this motorcycle, this is one video you don't want to miss.
Video courtesy: Bhushan Emekar
We think you'd like...
- 2016-04-19 11:24:19Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar CS400 spied getting tested again in Pune
- 2016-08-01 12:13:58Neeraj JhaBajaj to Launch Pulsar CS 400 in August
- 2016-08-02 17:30:15Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar CS 400 spotted without camouflage
- 2016-08-04 13:45:50Neeraj JhaWatch Video: Bajaj Pulsar CS400 exhaust sound
- 2016-08-09 17:38:48Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar CS 400 might come in two variants
- 2016-08-17 17:07:06Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar CS 400 to launch as VS 400