2019 Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Hindi review - autoportal
The all new Wagon R is built on Maruti Suzuki’s new Heartect platform that’s more agile, safer and lighter than the older platform. The new car comes with a 1-litre three cylinder engine along with the 1.2-litre petrol engine shared with the Swift and Baleno. The car offers loads of space inside the cabin and a class leading boot with over 341 litres of space, which makes it bigger than the Swift, i20 and even the Baleno for sheer boot space. Here is Ashish Masih giving his review in Hindi.
More on Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Upcoming 2019 Maruti Suzuki WagonR - First look - Autoportal (2:19) First Look
- New Maruti Suzuki WagonR first look - autoportal (3:57) Overall review
- 2019 Maruti Suzuki WagonR Test Drive Review — Autoportal (9:31) Overall review
- Upcoming Car Launches in January 2019 - Autoportal (3:39) Weekly Wrap Up
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz vs Hyundai Verna Petrol Hindi Review – Autoportal (9:57) Comparison
- Maruti Suzuki Swift - Hindi Review - Autoportal (11:07) Overall review
Test Drive Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR – Expert review Ashish Masih, 31-01-2019 If you want a hatchback that’s relatively compact on the outside but roomy and practical...
- Maruti Suzuki Swift vs Hyundai Grand i10 – Comparison review Ashish Masih, 19-06-2018 Practical, affordable, fuel efficient and easy to drive in the city. Both these cars...
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio Diesel - Efficiency Mogul Arjit Garg, 06-07-2015 We decided to find out if the new Celerio Diesel is all about efficiency or is it...
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio VXi with AGS Test Drive Review Ranojoy Mukerji, 18-04-2014 Maruti's new Celerio is all set to revolutionise the Indian automotive industry with...
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 – Expert review Ashish Masih, 25-08-2019 Modified looks and a refreshed interior transform the Ertiga MPV into a posh six-seater.
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, long term review – second report Ashish Masih, 05-08-2019 Our love affair with Maruti’s midsize sedan continues unabated thanks to its long...