Datsun Go and Go Plus first drive review - Autoportal
- Overall review
- Datsun, GO, Plus
Datsun has upgraded its Go and Go+ for 2018. There are plenty of cosmetic changes on the outside and plenty of new features on the inside of both these cars. Both cars now get premium looking LED foglamps, a new bumper and fresher interiors. Both get additional features like a touchscreen infotainment system with Apple Carplay and Android Auto along with keyless entry as well. The engines remain the same though. Here is our video review of these updated Datsun cars.
More on Datsun GO
More on Datsun GO Plus
- Datsun Go Review at Launch - AutoPortal (9:06)
- Datsun GO Quick Look - AutoPortal (0:59)
- Datsun Redi-GO Hindi Test Drive Review - Autoportal (9:03)
- Datsun RediGo Long term Review - Autoportal (5:59)
- Datsun Redi Go Test Drive Review - Autoportal (7:57)
- Datsun redi-GO 1.0L - First Test Drive - Autoportal (4:50)
Test Drive Reviews
- 2018 Datsun Redi Go and Go+ First Drive Review Prashant Singh, 13-10-2018 So what are the new cars all about? Find it out in the review below.
- Datsun Redigo – Long term review – final report Ashish Masih, 26-06-2018 With its tall boy looks, light controls and Japanese tech the Redigo has plenty of...
- Datsun Redi-GO AMT Review: Affordable automatic hatch for city Davender Soni, 30-01-2018 An AMT makes the already easy to drive Redi-GO hatchback an even better choice for...
- Datsun redi-GO 1.0L: First Drive Davender Soni, 14-07-2017 Datsun redi-GO 1.0L gets a new engine and updated intereior. So what else it has...
- Maruti Alto vs Renault Kwid vs Datsun Redi-Go Ashish Masih, 28-03-2017 Budget car buyers have never had it so good. You can choose cars that offer style,...
- Datsun RediGo – Get, Set, Go? Ashish Masih, 14-05-2016 Is the new Redigo worth a second look or should you consider established rivals in...