Kia Seltos SUV first look review — Autoportal
Kia motors India has officially unveiled the Seltos SUV for the Indian market. The car will come with three engine options which will includes a 1.4-litre turbo petrol with 7-sped dual clutch. You can also choose from a 1.5-litre diesel and petrol in the same capacity. The UVO connected app on the car ensures seamless mobility experience and you get plenty of comfort features too. Prices are expected to start from Rs 11 lakh and go to Rs 17 lakh for the car. Here is Ashish Masih talking about the new seltos.
- Kia Seltos Test Drive Review English - Autoportal (6:42) Overall review
- Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai Creta comparison — Which is better? Autoportal (4:52) Overall review
- Kia SP Concept at Auto Expo 2018 - Autoportal (1:47) AutoExpo 2018
- Kia Rio Test Drive Review – Autoportal (7:49) Overall review
- Kia Rio Hindi Test drive review — Autoportal (8:35) Overall review
- Kia Sportage Hindi Test Drive Review - Autoportal (6:48) Overall review
Test Drive Reviews
- Kia Seltos – Expert review Ashish Masih, 10-08-2019 The Seltos has the onus of launching the brand ‘Kia Motors’ in India and it’s a car...
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 – Expert review Ashish Masih, 25-08-2019 Modified looks and a refreshed interior transform the Ertiga MPV into a posh six-seater.
- MG Hector – Expert review Ashish Masih, 16-06-2019 With its long list of connected apps and internet ready features, the Hector is the...
- Tata Harrier – First Drive Review Davender Soni, 07-12-2018 Tata Harrier comes as a new entrant in the SUV segment from Tata, so let’s find out...
- 2018 Hyundai Creta – Expert review Ashish Masih, 07-06-2018 Updates large and small make the Creta even better than before.
- Renault Captur Expert review Ashish Masih, 12-10-2017 In a bid to sway customers away from the Hyundai Creta and Jeep Compass, Renault...