Kia Seltos Test Drive Review English - Autoportal
The Seltos comes across as a strong package offering a good mix of space, comfort, features and engine options. You can choose from a 1.5-litre diesel and petrol with identical 115bhp and you can also choose the 1.4-litre turbo petrol with 140bhp of power. But is the Seltos the best SUV in the segment? Ashish Masih reviews the Kia Seltos here.
- Kia Seltos SUV first look review — Autoportal (5:20) First Look
- Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai Creta comparison — Which is better? Autoportal (4:52) Overall review
- Kia SP Concept at Auto Expo 2018 - Autoportal (1:47) AutoExpo 2018
- Kia Rio Test Drive Review – Autoportal (7:49) Overall review
- Kia Rio Hindi Test drive review — Autoportal (8:35) Overall review
- Kia Sportage Hindi Test Drive Review - Autoportal (6:48) Overall review
Test Drive Reviews
- Kia Seltos – Expert review Ashish Masih, 10-08-2019 The Seltos has the onus of launching the brand ‘Kia Motors’ in India and it’s a car...
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 – Expert review Ashish Masih, 25-08-2019 Modified looks and a refreshed interior transform the Ertiga MPV into a posh six-seater.
- MG Hector – Expert review Ashish Masih, 16-06-2019 With its long list of connected apps and internet ready features, the Hector is the...
- Tata Harrier – First Drive Review Davender Soni, 07-12-2018 Tata Harrier comes as a new entrant in the SUV segment from Tata, so let’s find out...
- 2018 Hyundai Creta – Expert review Ashish Masih, 07-06-2018 Updates large and small make the Creta even better than before.
- Renault Captur Expert review Ashish Masih, 12-10-2017 In a bid to sway customers away from the Hyundai Creta and Jeep Compass, Renault...