New Maruti Suzuki WagonR first look - autoportal
The new Maruti WagonR comes with a roomy cabin, 341- litre boot and also now gets the 1.2-litre engine from the Swift. The car also gets a 1-litre engine for fuel economy. You will get an AMT choice for the gearbox. We will be driving the car next week for a full review but till then here is a quick look inside and out of the all new WagonR.
More on Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- 2019 Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Hindi review - autoportal (10:53) Overall review
- Upcoming 2019 Maruti Suzuki WagonR - First look - Autoportal (2:19) First Look
- 2019 Maruti Suzuki WagonR Test Drive Review — Autoportal (9:31) Overall review
- Upcoming Car Launches in January 2019 - Autoportal (3:39) Weekly Wrap Up
- Maruti suzuki celerio 2014 AutoPortal (2:20) Overall review
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Hindi Test Drive Review - Autoportal (10:06) Overall review
Test Drive Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR – Expert review Ashish Masih, 31-01-2019 If you want a hatchback that’s relatively compact on the outside but roomy and practical...
- Maruti Suzuki Swift vs Hyundai Grand i10 – Comparison review Ashish Masih, 19-06-2018 Practical, affordable, fuel efficient and easy to drive in the city. Both these cars...
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio Diesel - Efficiency Mogul Arjit Garg, 06-07-2015 We decided to find out if the new Celerio Diesel is all about efficiency or is it...
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio VXi with AGS Test Drive Review Ranojoy Mukerji, 18-04-2014 Maruti's new Celerio is all set to revolutionise the Indian automotive industry with...
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 – Expert review Ashish Masih, 25-08-2019 Modified looks and a refreshed interior transform the Ertiga MPV into a posh six-seater.
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, long term review – second report Ashish Masih, 05-08-2019 Our love affair with Maruti’s midsize sedan continues unabated thanks to its long...