Nissan kicks 600km review - Autoportal
We took the diesel version of the Nissan Kicks from Delhi to Chandigarh on a road trip to find out if the car was good on the highway for fuel economy, stability as well as performance. We came away more than happy with the Kicks, which is easily one of the best compact SUVs out there in the Indian market. Here is Ashish Masih’s video review of this brilliant car from Nissan.
- Nissan Kicks Long Term Review - Autoportal (6:40) Overall review
- 2019 Nissan Kicks - Top 5 reasons to buy one - Autoportal (4:37) Overall review
- 2019 Nissan Kicks Hindi Review - Autoportal (6:56) Overall review
- Ford Ecosport vs Nissan Kicks comparison - Autoportal (10:37) Comparison
- 2019 Nissan Kicks – Test Drive Review - Autoportal (8:20) Overall review
- 2019 Nissan Kicks - First Drive Review - Autoportal (4:53) Overall review
Test Drive Reviews
- 2019 Nissan Kicks - First Drive Review Davender Soni, 13-12-2018 Nissan Kicks is finally and just scroll down to find out how is it to drive to take...
- Nissan Kicks – expert review Ashish Masih, 27-09-2018 Upcoming compact crossover from Nissan has what it takes to take fight to main rivals.
- Nissan Sunny Long Term Review Ashish Masih, 13-04-2016 Practical, fuel-efficient, roomy and very purple. It’s hard to find a fault with...
- Nissan GTR - The Drag King Arjit Garg, 01-04-2016 We got our hands behind the wheel of the Nissan GT-R at the Buddh International Circuit,...
- Nissan X-Trail Comeback Kid Ashish Masih, 24-02-2016 The X-Trail is back in India and promises to be a lot better than the older version....
- Nissan Terrano - The Terrain'Oh' Arjit Garg, 16-07-2015 Does the Terrano borrow the style and engineering from the other Nissan SUVs or is...