Renault Triber — first look review — Autoportal
Renault has unveiled the all new Triber crossover. The car is under 4-metres in length, come with a 1-litre petrol engine and 72bhp and will come in 5-6 and 7-seat options. The car will go on sale around August-September this year. Here is Ashish Masih with his first look review.
- Renault Kwid 1.0-litre (1000cc) Test Drive Review - Autoportal (6:42) Overall review
- Renault Duster Vs Ford EcoSport Comparison Review- Auto Portal (15:18) Comparison
- 2018 Renault Duster Test Drive Review - Autoportal (10:32) Overall review
- Renault Kwid Climber Test Drive Review - Autoportal (9:13) Overall review
- Hyundai Creta vs Renault Captur - Comparison Review - Autoportal (15:07) Overall review
- Renault Captur - Test Drive Review - Autoportal (10:39) Overall review
Test Drive Reviews
- Renault Triber - Expert review Ashish Masih, 15-08-2019 Renault is keen to play the value game again with its seven-seater Triber MPV. Here...
- Renault Duster – Long Term review, third report Ashish Masih, 20-08-2019 The Duster remains a strong workhorse in the hustle and bustle of city traffic.
- Renault Duster – Long term review, second report Ashish Masih, 29-07-2019 The Duster continues to impress with its long list of talents.
- Renault Duster long term review – first report Ashish Masih, 13-03-2019 The Duster might be one of the oldest compact SUVs in the game, but for sheer skills,...
- Renault Kwid Climber: Long term review: Second report Abhijeet Singh, 07-06-2018 With hundreds on kilometres on the ODO, our long term Renault Kwid Climber continues...
- Renault Kwid Climber AMT: Long term report Abhijeet Singh, 21-05-2018 Kwid has been a surprising success for Renault, and they went one better with the...