Tata Harrier First look Review Hindi - Autoportal
- First Look
- Tata, Harrier
With the slew of teaser videos released, Tata Motors has finally revealed its most awaited SUV, the Harrier for the Indian buyers. True to its looks, Tata Harrier made its first appearance at the 2018 Auto Expo, in a conceptual form, named as H5X. Nonetheless, the production version is nearly similar to the concept. What you should expect from this new SUV, our Ed. Ashish Masih will tell you in this first look preview.
- Tata H5X at Auto Expo - Autoportal (2:15)
- Tata Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP First Drive Review - Autoportal (3:53)
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift Comparison Review - Auto Portal (11:30)
- Tata Tiago 600km test drive review - Autoportal (8:50)
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire vs Tata Tigor Comparison Review - Autoportal (11:38)
- Tata Nexon AMT - First Drive Review - Autoportal (4:46)
Test Drive Reviews
- 2018 Tata Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP Review – First Drive Davender Soni, 28-10-2018 Tata Motors and Coimbatore-based Jayem Automobile worked together to develop the...
- Tata Tiago Long term review – First report Ashish Masih, 29-08-2018 The Tiago is one of the best small cars to buy in the market, trailing the Maruti...
- Tata Nexon Automatic: First drive Abhijeet Singh, 19-04-2018 Tata Motors has just gone ahead and added 6-speed automatic AMT gearbox to its Nexon...
- Tata Tiago AMT – More car, per car Ashish Masih, 12-09-2017 An automatic gearbox makes the already popular Tiago hatchback an even better choice.
- Tata Nexon- Small SUV, big bet Ashish Masih, 02-08-2017 Tata is aiming squarely at the Maruti Vitara Brezza and Ford Ecosport with its latest...
- Tata Tigor – The future is bright Ashish Masih, 20-03-2017 Tiago based entry sedan has looks, cabin quality and comfortable ride quality to...