This Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by the Company and the site/service autoportal.com or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by the Company the site/service autoportal.com.
Our objective is to make you :
- feel comfortable using our web sites;
- feel secure in submitting your information to us;
Please feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from:
- web server cookie stored on your hard drive;
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use;
- the domain server through which you access our service;
- the type of computer you're using.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- name including first and last name;
- alternate email address;
- mobile phone number and contact details;
- ZIP/Postal code;
- demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned);
- preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on);
- financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
- opinions of features on our websites.
We may also collect the following information:
- about the pages you visit/access;
- the links you click on our site;
- the number of times you access the page.
Please not that the above-listed information collected by us may be stored in our database for future reference.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION AND IN WHAT MANNER?
- We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site. We collect the personally identifiable information from you when you provide us with your name and email ID during confirmation of any process (buying or selling, as the case may be).
- Upon providing the details, you will receive an OTP for confirmation. Note that, as per TRAI regulations, it is mandatory for you to provide your phone number so that either we or our associated partners can contact you for verification and/or confirmation of your registration.
- Even if you don’t use the OTP sent to you, you will still receive a call, either from us or our associated partners for verification purposes. In case your number is not reachable, then in that case your registration process remains incomplete.
- Please note that the contact number provided by you may be in NDNC, but since you are providing the details on the website, either us or our associated partners will call you for verification.
- Upon confirmation of your contact details you may receive communications from autoportal.com (e.g. newsletters, updates).We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our site and services in which you have expressed interest. You have the option to provide demographic information (such as occupation, education and gender) to us; we encourage you to submit this information so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our site. If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date, CVV verification, Name on card, billing address etc.).We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. autoportal.com does store this information and the information is used for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
- We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.We make chat rooms, forums, instant messenger and message boards and other services available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information to anyone.If you use a bulletin board or chat room on this site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at several points during a procedure on our Website.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your email address to send you:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation;
- Special offers;
- News letters;
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
Note: We send users newsletters and updates upon confirmation of a process (buying or selling). We send newsletters and/or promotional emails on behalf of our alliance partners.
We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features;
- tailor our sites to your interest;
- to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes;
- to provide the services requested by you;
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement;
- contact you as a survey respondent;
- notify you if you win any contest;
- and send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
- recognize your access privileges to our Web sites;
- track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player's progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings;
- make sure that you don't see the same ad repeatedly;
- help diagnose problems with our server;
- administer our Web sites;
- track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites.
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not share or rent your email addresses with third parties except our consultants and alliance partners.
However, please note that, such information may be shared by us with our business partners/associates/affiliates/sister concerns for the purpose of mutually benefitting promotional activities, provision of offers/gift vouchers to you, as per the scheme availed by you on the Site. Upon sharing your information with the receiving entity for any of the aforementioned purposes, the sharing entity would acknowledge the receipt of information via SMS, Email or telephone communication with you. Please note that the promotional offers will be based on the values shared by our partners. The committed offers are subject to be given to a customer, only when the particular customer purchases a vehicle or takes finance-related support for insurance or any relevant services from the Site and the partners would attribute the same transaction to us.
We use the services of our enabling partners such as outside shipping companies, resellers, business associates to fulfill orders, and credit card processing companies to process the payment for goods and services ordered from autoportal.com website. These entities do not retain, store, share or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
We will share your information with our alliance partners who work with us or on our behalf to help provide you the services. An Alliance Partner is a company or an individual who owns and manages (wholly or part of) online content on their websites powered by autoportal.com.
We share email addresses with Consultants and Alliance Partners. The Consultant and Alliance Partners use the email address to confirm the deliveries, send notices and offer services related to the service.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission;
- to provide products or services you have requested;
- special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
The security of your personal information and email address is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). To learn more about SSL, follow this link//www.verisign.com/ssl/index.html. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send us a message by clicking the Contact Us option provided at the bottom of the page.
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our sites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do confirm their personal information and contact details.
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. autoportal.com reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your autoportal.com account without offering you the facility to opt-out.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communicating with us by sending us a message by clicking the Contact Us option provided at the bottom of the page.
We provide you the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having your email address used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference, follow the instructions included in each newsletter or communicating with us by sending us a message by clicking the Contact Us option provided at the bottom of the page .
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration. See Contact information below. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If your personally identifiable information or email address change, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page, or by emailing our Customer Support at Contact Us or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
You can accept or decline the cookies. All sites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You also must accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services. For information on how to set your browser to alert you to cookies, or to reject cookies, go to //www.cookiecentral.com/faq/
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier and secured for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close you browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file. Reference for cookies can be found a //www.cookiecentral.com/.
We use session cookies to store the secure session and browsing preferences of the user. We set a persistent cookie to store your username and interests so you don't have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited. Cookies are used in shopping cart to enable enhanced security and ensuring there is no URL based spamming.
Some of our business partners (e.g., advertisers) set cookies while delivering banners on our site. We have no access to or control over these cookies.
autoportal.com cookies are not being tied to PII.
SECURITY PROCEDURES IN PLACE TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email addresses submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon to this site.
- By registering with www.autoportal.com (hereinafter referred to as "the Site"), you are confirming that you have read these terms and conditions of your use of the Site and agree to abide by the same. These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "User Agreement") constitute your binding obligations towards Creative Web Media Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Autoportal.com” or “we” or “us”). This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance in registration for pre-booking of Tata Hexa which is to be launched in January, 2017. Autoportal.com may amend the User Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on the Site. All amended terms shall automatically become effective. In addition, we will notify you in accordance with your notification preferences. If any clause of the User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the User Agreement.
- If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account like email ID , Password, etc. and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or Password. You agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by registration form available on the Site (such information being the "Registration Data");
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Autoportal.com has a reasonable ground to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Autoportal.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
- You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Site shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- "Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to us or to the other users of the Site (those users "Users") in the registration, buying or listing process, in the feedback area or through any e-mail feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
- Your Information (or details of any cars you list on the Site):
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen cars;
- shall not infringe any third party's intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any car, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- You represent and confirm that you shall be the sole and exclusive legal owner of all cars, goods or products of any description that you wish to offer for sale on the Site or shall have complete rights with respect to such cars, goods or products bestowed on you by the legal owner of such cars, goods or products in writing and you will have the full authority in law to dealin and offer for sale such cars, goods or products.
- In the event that any transaction or attempted transaction relating to any car, good or service which is violative of this User Agreement or applicable law comes to your knowledge, you shall take all steps to inform Autoportal.com of the same.
- You shall not, either alone or in conjunction with other Users, manipulate or attempt to manipulate the prices of any car or services being sold or purchased on the Site.
- From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the cars or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such cars or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- You will not disclose your contact details like phone number, address, email address in the buying or listing process, other than the specified place in the form, or anywhere on the Site including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature to bypass Autoportal.com.
- You further agree, undertake and confirm that while providing Your Information on the Site you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that,-
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another privacy hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- may harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other third party proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads Autoportal.com, Site and/or Users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate any other person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Without limiting other remedies, Autoportal.com may limit your activity, immediately end your listing, warn other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Site:
- If you breach the User Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference;
- If Autoportal.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide;
- If it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other Users or Autoportal.com;
- Autoportal.com may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended Users. A User that has been indefinitely suspended may not register or attempt to register with Autoportal.com or use the Site in any manner whatsoever until such time that such User is reinstated by Autoportal.com. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach the User Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, Autoportal.com reserves the right to recover any damages and amounts due and owing by you to Autoportal.com and to take strict legal action including but not limited to a referral to the Cyber Crime Division / initiating criminal proceedings against you.
- That, you can pre-book your Tata Hexa by making a payment of Rs. 11,000/-, out of which Rs. 999 would have to be paid to Autoportal online as initial booking amount.
- Please note that the amount of Rs. 999 is a part of the total booking amount of Rs. 11,000. The rest of the booking amount of Rs. 10,001 is payable at the dealership, by either visiting the dealership or requesting for payment collection at your doorstep. Your booking will be considered as complete only after you pay the total booking amount.
- Amount paid to Autoportal is 100% refundable. You can cancel your booking within 7 days of making the payment by clicking on the link sent to your Email ID or by calling on our Customer Care number +91-8467947099 by stating your booking reference. The amount will be credited back into your account within 3 working days.
- Car prices and availability are subject to change, and totally depend on the booking queue at the dealership at the time of your booking and Autoportal is not responsible for such fluctuation.
- The delivery of the vehicle is in sole discretion of the dealership, and the entire payment of the car, except the initial booking amount, has to be made at the dealership.
- Cars sold by authorized dealerships are subject to the respective dealer's terms and conditions of vehicle sale. Visit autoportal.com or call on +91-8467947099 for details.
- Autoportal.com and its suppliers provide the Site and services "as is" and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You expressly agree that your use of the Site is at your own sole risk.
- In no event shall Autoportal.com or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence).
- Autoportal.com's liability in any circumstance is limited to the amount of fees, if any, paid by you to Autoportal.com. Autoportal.com, its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, Autoportal.com assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of:
- The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, consultants, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your breach of the User Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your use of the Site or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- If any dispute arises between you and Autoportal.com during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by Autoportal.com. The place of arbitration shall be Gurgaon, Haryana. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
The User Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
Creative WebMedia Pvt. Ltd
Plot No 58, Second Floor, Sector-44,
Gurgaon-122003, Haryana, India.