- Built on Volkswagen’s renowned MQB platform, the Tiguan Allspace has a longer wheelbase, which creates more space, flexibility and luggage room.
- The premium seven-seater Tiguan Allspace is available with 2.0l TSI engine mated to a 7-speed DSG 4MOTION transmission.
- The carline delivers a peak power of 190PS@4200 rpm and a torque of 320Nm@1500-4100rpm (as per EU specifications) while being fuel-efficient.
- The Tiguan Allspace provides a luggage compartment volume of 340 litres that can be extended up to 1,274 litres.
- The dashboard and controls of the Tiguan Allspace are characterized by elegant and thoughtfully designed Digital Cockpit and infotainment system’s screen.
- Safety is synonymous with Volkswagen and likewise, the Tiguan Allspace comes equipped with 7-airbags, ABS, ESP, tyre pressure monitoring system and more.
- At an ex-showroom price of INR 33.12 lakh, the BS6 Tiguan Allspace #FitsAll that an Indian customer needs.
Early this year, Volkswagen India announced ‘Four SUVs for the Indian market in the next two years’. Staying true to its commitment, the brand today has launched the globally acclaimed Tiguan Allspace for the Indian market at an ex-showroom price of INR 33.12 lakh.
The BS6 Tiguan Allspace is all that an Indian customer needs as it offers plenty of room for everyone and everything. Its ergonomic design, roomy interiors, safety features and exceptional build quality makes it an ideal choice for customers. The seven-seater premium, versatile and elegant looking carline is available with a power-mill of 2.0l TSI engine mated to a 7-speed DSG 4MOTION transmission. It delivers a peak power of 190PS@4200 rpm and a torque of 320Nm@1500-4100rpm (as per EU specifications) while being fuel-efficient.
The long-wheelbase (2,787 mm) of the Tiguan Allspace creates immense flexibility for the occupants, making it a true space giant. It offers extra knee room for rear passengers and plenty of cargo space.
With all the seven seats occupied, the Tiguan Allspace provides a luggage compartment volume of 340 litres that can be extended up to 1,274 litres.
Speaking on the launch of the Tiguan Allspace, Mr Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India, “The Tiguan Allspace is one of our most successful carlines globally and we’re extremely delighted to launch the car for our Indian customers. It is the first SUV that is being launched under Volkswagen’s SUV offensive strategy and suits the needs of every Indian customer. It is premium, roomy, versatile, highly functional that #FitsAll. It is equipped with a powerful 2.0l TSI engine and is mated to a 7-speed DSG 4MOTION transmission, which enhances the driving comfort for the customer while being fuel-efficient in nature. We’re extremely confident that the sophisticated 7-seater Tiguan Allspace will be a winner among many Indian customers.”