Hyundai Elite i20 FAQs
1. What is the waiting period for Hyundai Elite i20 in India?
The waiting period for Hyundai Elite i20 varies according to the colour and variant that you have chosen. On an average, the waiting period for the petrol variant is 7 days and for the diesel variant about 30 days.
2. Is Hyundai Elite i20 a high maintenance car?
The maintenance cost for Hyundai Elite i20 is highly affordable in the category. The total maintenance cost for the first five years comes at around Rs. 21,500/- appx. This includes the free services as well.
3. Can you provide some information about the engine of Hyundai Elite i20?
Hyundai Elite i20 is available in two fuel variants, petrol and diesel. The petrol variant is powered by a 1.2-litre engine that generates a maximum power of 83 PS and a torque of 115 Nm. While the diesel variant is powered by a 1.4-litre U2 CRDi engine that generates a maximum power of 90 PS and a torque of 122 Nm.
4. What transmission options are available in Hyundai Elite i20?
Hyundai Elite i20 is available with both manual and automatic transmission options. The petrol engine supports both manual and automatic transmission with 5-speed options, but the diesel engine is mated with a 6 speed manual transmission.
5. What about the comfort factor for the travellers? Does Hyundai Elite i20 meets the expectations?
Hyundai Elite i20 is equipped with some of the latest features to make the riding experience extremely comfortable for passengers, such as 7-inch infotainment system, automatic climate control, rear AC vents, cooled glove box, foldable and adjustable ORVMs, rear parking sensors with camera and much more.
6. Which other cars does the Hyundai Elite i20 competes with?
Hyundai Elite i20 is a premium hatchback that competes with some established players such as Volkswagen Polo, Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Honda Jazz, and Ford Freestyle.
7. What is the mileage offered by Hyundai Elite i20?
Hyundai Elite i20 mileage differs according to the variant and fuel type you chose. The diesel variant offers 22.54 kmpl on highways. In comparison, the petrol variant with manual transmission offers 18.6 kmpl and petrol variant with automatic transmission notches 17.4 kmpl.
8. What is the top speed that I can notch up on Hyundai Elite i20?
The top-speed on the Hyundai Elite i20 diesel variant is maxed out at 165 kmph while the petrol engine can go up to 154 kmph on the highways.
9. How about storage spaces in Hyundai Elite i20?
In addition to the nifty storage spaces provided throughout the cabin, Hyundai has equipped the Elite i20 with a spacious boot of 295 litres, which is adequate to hold around two suitcases.
10. Can I buy Hyundai Elite i20 with company fitted CNG option?
No, at the moment Hyundai Elite i20 is not available with company fitted CNG or LPG options. You can only get it with diesel or petrol fuel options.
11. Is Hyundai Elite i20 a safe car for my family?
Hyundai has equipped the Elite i20 with excellent safety features that make it a safe family ride. Some of the noteworthy features being ABS, EBD, central locking, child safety locks, dual front airbags, seatbelt warning, engine immobilizer and much more.
12. How many colour options are available in Hyundai Elite i20?
Hyundai Elite i20 comes in seven different colours, namely Pristine Blue, Stardust, Red Passion, Midas Gold, Sleek Silver, Mystic Blue, and Polar White.